2019 Custom No Wheels Padded Snowboard Gear Bags blue
Snowboard Gear Bags
Outdoor Sport Padded Snowboard Bag
Place of Port
Printing,embroidery or OEM
600D*600D/PVC with foam and lining
Any colour available
Inner PE poly bag and Outer export carton
Outdoor sports bags,Snowboard Bag
Sample lead time
Best Price for you
Snowboard Bag 500PCS
L/C at sight, T/T( 30% Deposit, balance before shipment)
Europe, USA,Australian, South America etc.
Features of Snowboard Gear Bags
Colour:Black with blue
● Ballistic High quality polyester Exterior
● Premium Padding to keep your snowboard safe
● With the extra zipper pocket on side of bag will hold everything else you need like gloves, goggles and even any tools you need.
● Easy to carrying: as there are both a reinforced and padded handle as well as a padded adjustable shoulder strap.
● Belt with buckle on each side,Quick-release fully adjustable compression straps.
● Four air vents on the bottom
The Snowboard Gear Bags pictures Show:
Q:How to arrange the shipment?
A: By Sea, By Air, by Express .Can be shipped by your forwarder, or by our own forwarder, both workable.
Q:What's your usual payment term?
A:Trade assurance , T/T, L/C, PAYPAL / western union for sample .
Q:Can I have my own logo on the bag?
yes, customized logo is welcomed,
Q:What kind of format is available for printing?
PDF, CDR, AL, PSD file.
Q:What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 30-50pcs if in stock; For customized item, our MOQ is 500pcs.
Q:How to order with us?
Send us inquiry--Offer our quotation--Negotiate order details--confirm the sample--sign the contract--pay deposit 30%--pay balance before shipment.
1. The first process of customizing the production of backpacks is made by the designer of the backpack manufacturer according to the effect chart.It is called it a "paper grid", that is,a drawing drawn with detailed instructions for use. 2.The second process is to make a sample bag.If there is no problem with the paper grid, the original intention of the bag design can be achieved.the second purpose is that we can check the sample.
3.The third process is that the prepare the material and cutting it.
4.The fourth process is the stitching, the backpack was combined by several processes.
5.The last process is quality inspection and packages.