1. Commonly used drugs: cold medicine, allergy medicine, antidiarrheal medicine, wind oil essence, cooling oil, band-aid, Yunnan white medicine, purple medicine, etc. The type and quantity of medicines can be determined according to the number of days of travel. The longer the time, the farther the place is, the more drugs are taken. The more complete it should be, and the amount should be enough.
2. Personal special medicine: If you have chronic diseases such as heart disease, high blood pressure and asthma, you must not forget to bring life-saving drugs. For example, travelers with heart disease should not only try dangerous sports, but also prepare nitroglycerin and quick-acting pills.
3. Fire-fighting drugs: Many travelers will have common symptoms such as sore throat and loose stools when they arrive at their destination. At this time, the prepared Niuhuang Jiedu Pills, Huanglian Shangqing Pills and other drugs can greatly eliminate your troubles.
4. Plateau zone: Take some anti-altitude drugs, such as: Plateau An, Rhodiola and so on. You can also prepare drugs that reduce the intensity of altitude sickness, such as painkillers, motion sickness drugs, quick-acting cold medicines, aspirin, and oral glucose.
5. Jungle Mountain: The deep forest is the most frequent place for poisonous snakes to be infested, so it is the best policy to bring antidote and elastic bandage.
6. Red hot zone: heatstroke prevention, Huoxiangzhengqi pills, Rendan tablets, cooling oil, mosquito repellent oil, etc.
External medical equipment
Band-aid, gauze, elastic bandages, emergency blankets, etc.