17. No matter where you go, courtesy and smile will bring you good things. Don't treat unfamiliar things as threats, and get close to others with courtesy and smiles!
18. Be vigilant, pay attention to your important items and put them on your body. When you are on the road, remember to pay attention to the people around you and put important items in your bag.
19. Believe intuition, don't do it if you feel that something is wrong. A person who can travel outside can only rely on his own intuition. If you feel that something is wrong, don't force yourself and dare to say no.
20. Use an open mind to appreciate different cultures and don't be afraid to make new friends. The first trip will inevitably have a nervous and fearful mood. When you see different things, don't criticize first, and use a more open attitude to broaden it. I believe that after returning home, you will become a different person.
21. To travel is to enjoy local food, not just eat the food you are familiar with. It’s like if you are afraid of going to France, you have to try a very heavy cheese, or you can hear a little scary snail, maybe you will fall in love with it.
22. If you meet unhappy things, learn to let go and move forward, don't let it hinder you from having more happy memories. Frustration is inevitable. If you encounter something unsatisfactory, you can choose to continue to grieve or embrace the future with a happy mood. Believe that no matter what happens is a process that makes you stronger.
23. Travel is to make yourself zero, and any prejudice will only stop you from seeing the beauty of the world. Don't be prejudiced and refuse to associate with some people. One of the purposes of traveling is to let yourself learn to look at the world from different perspectives.
24. You can invest in a good camera. If you only have a mobile phone, don't forget to spend a little money to buy an external wide-angle lens. Memory is limited. Capturing people through the camera will make your memories clearer. Without a camera, the extra small wide-angle lens is also very practical! (Remember to buy a larger angle)
25. If you want to save money, cooking yourself or local snacks is a good choice. Don't just eat instant noodles or sandwiches and waste your chances of using your tongue to feel the difference.
26. You can learn a few local greetings or polite words, which is convenient when you ask for directions or make friends. Going out of the house, except that you can only rely on outsiders, local people will be more than happy to help you when you start a conversation in their language.
27. Even if people are not in their own country, they still have to remember to eat healthily. If you are traveling long distances, don't let yourself eat fast food or dessert every day. Remember to eat vegetables and fruits to help your body stay in good shape.
28. If you have activities or foods that you really want to try, do it! Don't let yourself go home with regrets. Even if you exceed your daily budget, you will still find a way to save money later, but if you miss it, you will miss it. Maybe the next time you have a chance is five years or ten years later.
29. Sunglasses are the tool to protect you. The easiest place to reveal your nervousness and anxiety is your eyes. If you walk on the road with sunglasses, you will feel more confident.
30. Hold your grateful heart and enjoy every moment and cherish the people you met along the way. Doing so believes that you can have a wonderful journey.