First, the main body processing
1,The size of the main body of the bag must be determined. If it is a 35*25cm tote bag, the radius of the chamfer should be 2cm and the thickness of the leather should be 1.2cm.
2, the meat surface of the bag should be made into a grooved surface 5mm away from the leather edge. After digging the groove, it should be cut with a knife.
3, the broken part of the meat surface should be painted with water, the front side of the drum shape, so that the outer skin is treated.
Second, the handle part of the treatment
1, handle production
(1) Take two long strips of leather, the length of 40-45cm can be your own preference, the width should be 3.5cm, because the inner diameter is 6mm, the thickness of the leather is 1.0mm.
(2) After finishing the required length and width, draw the groove of the groove and the reinforcing skin at each end of the strip. The line near the ruler is 4cm from the right edge of the strip, and the other line parallel to it is 2.5cm from the right edge of the strip. The center line perpendicular to this line is grooved and dug to about 4mm from the side. Both strips are treated the same, and are not described here.
(3) Take a vegetable tanned leather with a thickness of 1 mm and cut it from the middle line to the left side to a very thin shape. The glue is then glued to one end and the other side is the same.
(4) Turn over after sticking, and use the shaping rod on the front to make the drum and groove special effects. Then apply the glue to the meat surface, take a leather rope, the diameter is 6mm, the ends are symmetrically slanted, and the length is 5cm shorter than the leather strip. Here, the length of the leather cord should be adjusted according to the shape of the handle connector. This article is square. The leather cord is glued all over the body.
(5) After the glue has dried out, stick it straight to the center of the strip. Note that the ends of the strip should be aligned, gently pinch the edge and tighten it. You can then use a pair of pliers or a vise to glue the strip to the inside of the leather cord.
(6) After the leather strips are bonded, the leather strips are sewn together with needle threads, which makes them more beautiful and not easy to fall off.
2, handle installation
(1) Take out the dough and use a square to measure the intersection of 6cm from the upper edge and 10cm from the right edge. Make an anchor point for the lower right corner of the right handle. The other side of the method is like this, find the lower left corner of the left handle.
(2) After finding the positioning point, stick the handle according to the position of the positioning point.
(3) The vertical line in the middle, the quilting line, the other side is the same, so the handle is fixed. Then snoring around the edge of the drum, stitching, and installing all the handles.
Third, zipper and side part processing
1,Take a length of 35cm (can be specified according to the required length, here is not fixed) zipper, both ends are removed after the tooth is removed, and then the ends are covered with a leather bag.
2, after taking two strips, the width here is 2.7cm each, according to the thickness of the package made by itself. After the two strips are glued to the ends of the zipper, snoring and stitching. Remove more than part.
3,According to the overall width of the zipper stitched above, take a longer strip of leather, which is larger than the sum of the three sides of the bag. The length of the skin is not enough and can be spliced from the middle. Then one end is stitched with the zipper, and the other end is reserved for the length without stitching.
Fourth, the overall combination
1,Stick the zipper first, make sure that the two sides are symmetrical, and then stick the sides around a little.
2,Finally, in the place where the seal is sealed, the leather material will be added out. At this time, the extra leather material is cut off, leaving the just-lasting length sticky, and the zipper is stitched, and the surrounding seal is completed.
3, after sticking, still use the awl to penetrate the side of the dough from the side of the dough with an awl, the suture can be. The line can be sewn in 2-3 times. After all the seams are finished, stick the dough on the other side, continue, the awl penetrates and sutures.
4,After the sewing is completed, the conventional anti-corrosion treatment, chamfering and edge-sealing can be completed.