The leather bag to be collected in the season must be cleaned before storage, and a clean shredded paper or cotton shirt should be placed in the bag to keep the shape of the bag, then put the bag into a soft cotton bag, and collect it. The bag in the cabinet should be deformed without undue extrusion. The cabinets that store the leather products must be kept ventilated. For example, cabinets with louvered doors are better, and it is best not to put too many items in the cabinet. The natural oil of the leather itself will gradually decrease with the longer time or the number of uses, so even the most advanced leather goods need regular maintenance.
The leather material is mainly made of cowhide, sheepskin, pigskin, PVC material, suede, etc. The main component is protein, so it is easy to get wet, mold, and insects. For this reason, when using a leather bag, avoid contact with oil, acid and alkali. Leather bags should be regularly sent to professional leather care shops for thorough cleaning and disinfection. In the cleaning process using professional equipment and technology, special agents for mold and sterilization are added to completely remove various germs and molds, thereby fundamentally avoiding the occurrence of mildew. It is important to maintain its original appearance and prolong its wearing life after thorough cleaning.
1) The general leather bag needs to be regularly oiled and cleaned occasionally. The method is to wipe the oil on a clean cotton cloth, and then evenly wipe the surface to avoid directly applying the oil to the leather to avoid damage. Leather goods, special attention is paid to avoid chemical damage, hard bags to avoid the impact and scratch of the sharp objects.
2) The leather has strong absorption power, and should pay attention to anti-fouling, especially for high-grade frosted leather.
3) Wipe dry with a dry towel once a week, wring it out, and repeat it several times.
4) If there is stain on the leather, wipe it with a clean wet sponge dampened with a mild detergent and let it dry naturally. Try it out in an unobtrusive corner before you officially use it.
5) If it is greased, it can be used to wipe the cloth cleanly. The rest is naturally dissipated or cleaned by detergent. Do not scrub with water.
6) Hardware maintenance on leather goods should be wiped with a dry cloth after use. If it is slightly oxidized, try rubbing the hardware with flour or toothpaste.
7) Painted leather is generally only wiped with a soft cloth, and its own gloss is sufficient and it is not easy to absorb dust.
8) Glossy leather maintenance, please use a little leather maintenance oil on the soft cloth, and then slightly rub on the leather;
9) Matte leather maintenance, usually only use a cloth to gently wipe, if the dirt is serious, try to wipe with a rubber-like rubber.
10) The natural oil of the leather itself will gradually decrease with time or too many times of use, so even the most advanced leather goods need regular maintenance.
11) If the leather goods are stained with black spots, try rubbing with the same color leather and alcohol. When the suede product is contaminated, it can be directly rubbed off with an eraser. When cleaning, use a soft brush to brush the hair in the direction of the hair.
12) All metal fittings and zippers should be carefully protected. The moisture and salty environment will cause oxidation of the hardware.