1. When packing the baggage, if there are more heavy objects or all heavy objects, they can be placed on average. After carrying the shoulders, the chest straps should be fastened and tightened so that the backpacker does not have a sense of falling. In action, both hands pull the adjustment strap between the shoulder strap and the backpack.
2. When passing through a dangerous place, you should relax the shoulder strap of the backpack and open the belt and chest strap so that in the event of danger, the bag can be separated at the fastest speed to ensure that you can escape from the light.
3. Don't drop the backpack, especially the packed backpack. After the back pack is full, the tension of the stitching is already quite tight. If the backpack is rudely removed or accidentally dropped, it is easy to break the suture or The buckle is damaged. Hard equipment should not be close to the backpack fabric: tableware, pots, and other hard materials. If the fabric is tightly packed on the back, as long as the outer surface of the backpack is slightly rubbed against the hard rock wall, the railing will easily break the backpack fabric.
4. During the handling process, be careful to buckle the webbing accessories: When you get in the car, there will be some situations in which the backpack is pulled. Therefore, when the backpack is on the bus, pay attention to whether the waist buckle is buckled. Some backpack waist buckles are soft and can be reversed. To buckle the lower part of the backpack, some backpacks have a hard plastic plate support on the waist. They can not be discounted. It is easy to crack. It is best to have a backpack cover to cover the backpack so that the webbing is not entangled with other backpacks. The process damages the backpack.
5. When you go out, you can bring a very thin plastic paper. When you are hiking or climbing, you will often rest. If you are resting outdoors, the backpack is easy to get dirty on the ground or grass, and some things are stained. The backpack is difficult to clean, and the plastic paper prevents the backpack from sticking to dirty things.
1. It is recommended to use a dry soft brush to remove the dust from the outer layer of the backpack, and then wash it with water. Wipe it directly with a damp cloth and easily stain the stain on the surface of the fabric. If it is better to use neutral detergent if there is oil, if it is not good to judge the nature of the solution, you can use a bath or shampoo instead (these are generally neutral and acidic).
2. Rinse and dry in a cool place, do not take it under the sun, UV can easily cause fiber hardening and embrittlement. After the river or long days of travel, soak for about 30 minutes, or rinse with plenty of water to avoid the organic matter, small creatures, or rotten leaves in the stream in the carrying system, causing mold or bacteria.
3. When the backpack is not completely dry, it is the best time to spray with professional anti-watering agent. At this time, spray some professional outdoor waterproofing agent. After drying, the anti-pollution function of the backpack can be the same as the new one.
4. Sometimes because the backpack is relatively large, many people will use the washing machine to clean. I personally recommend washing by hand, because the horsepower of the washing machine is relatively large, it is easy to damage the backpack and make the backpack open. My first backpack was washed like this.
1. When the backpack is scratched, it must be sewn immediately. To choose a thicker needle thread, the needles that are specially used to sew the cushion should be firmly fastened, and the end of the nylon thread is fired.
2. Check the main support points on weekdays, such as belts, shoulder straps, and the stability of the carrying system. Avoid the deterioration or hardening of the gasket. I don’t know if the zipper should be replaced. Don’t wait until the things slip out of the backpack to remedy.
3. Make sure the backpack is completely dry and empty the backpack. Don't leave anything in the backpack. On the one hand, avoid finding things. On the other hand, if there are other things in the collection, it will easily cause the deformation of the backpack after stacking. Finally, The webbing buckles are tightened and fastened in the income storage box. You can apply some professional antibacterial and mildew-proof spray to avoid mold growth caused by long-term storage of bacteria.
4. If the third point of the friend who is going out often is not very practical, people who go out on foot often can clean everything after going out on a trip, then put the tent, mat, sleeping bag, etc. outdoors. Put all the necessary things into the backpack and put them in a dry place. This will prevent you from forgetting to bring some essential items when you go out next time.