★The principle of loading has three points ★:
Easy to put, easy to balance, and as compressible as possible (ie occupy as little area as possible). Therefore, it is not possible to directly put the messy equipment into the backpack, but to classify and store it, that is, to put the same items together, on the one hand, save space, and facilitate finding (ie, take it); Compressible items take up minimal space.
1. Generally, the weight of each person (calculated as the weight of the backpack) should not exceed 1/3 of the weight of the person. If it exceeds this weight, it will cause damage to the knee. It may not be felt twice or twice, but the damage accumulated over many years is very large. Many of my friends have problems with their knees. Maybe after listening to their stories, you will know the importance of reducing your burden.
2. Commonly used items should be placed near the opening, and items used during camping should be placed inside. Action food, headlights, maps, hats, towels, compasses, backpack sets, lighters, Swiss knives, toilet paper, and other items, and it is best to sort the bags before they open the bag and drop a lot of small things. come out.
3, light and soft items are under, heavy and hard items are on (the items that cannot be pressed should be above); because anyone will lean forward when walking, this will focus on your hips instead of you On the shoulders. You can put your sleeping bag at the bottom, then the clothes you don't use that day: underwear and socks, duck down jackets, etc. Then there is your sleeping mat, if it should be placed inside instead of being tied outside. Then there is your tent and tarpaulin.
4, pay attention to the balance of the left and right sides of the backpack, can not be heavy on one side. At the same time, it should be noted that the shoulder straps should be adjusted to the proper tightness.
5, put all your food in a waterproof bag, as for lunch and snacks, respectively, wrapped in plastic bags in the food bag, so that you can easily take it out at rest.
6. Collect all the things you plan to bring, put them in a room, and imagine that they are all in your bag. At this time, you can execute the first article: Anything that you don't know should not be brought with you. This way your package will become more compact.
7. The backpack should be thin and tall, not short and thick. This is the use of those backpack straps: fasten them, press them with your knees (of course don't break the things inside) and pack them.
8, do not hang on the backpack will swing things. When you walk, the swing of these things will cost your energy. The cute little bags attached to your belts and shoulder straps are actually heavy burdens. The only exception is the pepper water spray, which should be at your fingertips.
9, make full use of every inch of space, empty food can be placed in the food, stove, gas cans, or put the eggs in newspapers and put them into empty pots.
10, make good use of small bundles, when you have time to go to the hiking supplies store or other stores, you can find it, not too big, the best with a drawstring, mesh. Large, medium and small mesh belts, large camera, breathable clothing; PILE in the middle, sleeping mat (Theam-A-Rest ultra light sleeping pad), feather vest; small headlights, hook and loop , battery, compass, first aid kit, mobile food, whistle, Swiss knife. It is easy to find with different colors, and the mesh structure is clear at a glance. The only drawback is that it is not waterproof.
11, food packaging can be taken apart, such as conditioning bags, biscuits, candy boxes, to stay directly at the starting point!
12. Put large-sized and compressive equipment such as sleeping bags and down jackets into special bags with drawstrings and discharge air as much as possible to reduce the volume. You can even purchase special compression bags for compression. Such as non-compressive, such as sleeping mats, but easy to spread the equipment that affects the access, can be tied with the appropriate size of the strap to avoid dispersal.
14, no matter how much waterproof backpack, most people will also add a layer of plastic bags when packing up. The method is to first zip the sleeping bag at the bottom of the backpack, and the selected plastic bag is preferably a large garbage bag, so that one person can stand in and squat under the cover, because when you need emergency sleeping, This bag may be your life bag. Put a sleeping bag, a set of spare clothes, and warm clothes that are worn in the camp with plastic bags, then put them on the bottom and look at the activities to place other items. When all the guys are on the backpack, don’t forget to have a big one. Don't forget to take a waterproof jacket for your backpack.
15. The SLR camera is mounted in the camera bag and can be hung on the chest, so that there is more space and better photos.