A: gray cloth
A. according to the weaving method (different looms) :
1. Knitwear: KEVLA L LYCRA, fabric fabric, plush shearing and wool wear-resistant fabric.
2. Flat fabric: tafta Oxford fabric CORDURA BALLISTIC.
3. Twill: 3/1 twill 2/2 twill large diagonal cross jacquard check cloth sardine.
4. Jacquard cloth: color gauze check cloth curtain cloth LOGO jacquard bed sheet tablecloth.
5. Non-woven fabric: lixin cotton gin (note thickness/yard weight/texture/color).
Plain, twill and jacquard fabrics are woven from warp and weft yarns.From the warp and weft yarn material/number of different and different weaving methods, can be changed out of a variety of different specifications of cloth.The specification is expressed as follows:
420D (number of weft Denny) *420D (number of weft Denny) /50T (number of weft strips) *36T (number of weft strips) knitted fabric is composed of weft and warp weft yarns, which are usually divided into two types: warp and weft.The specification is often expressed in denys/yard weight/width.
Common specifications of nylon fabric:
70D: 70D*170T+PU1 70D*190T+ 0.3mm PVC 70D diamond lattice +PU2+WR/.
210D:210D*116T+PU1 210D*116T+PU2 210D*118T+ 0.35mm plain PVC.
420D:420D*86T+PU2 420D*86T+ 0.4mm PVC 420D large slant +PU2+WR 420D cross jacquard PU2+WR.
840 d + 1680 d + PU2 PU2 / PVC/PVC.
500 d CORDURA: + PU2 + WR 1000 d + PU2 + WR/PVC/PVC.
Common specifications of tedoron fabric:
75D printed fabric + 0.3mm PVC 150D miter +PU1 300D*110T+ pu2/0.3mm PVC.
600D*300D*64T+ 0.5mm PVC 600D*64T+ 0.55mm PVC 600D*76T+PU2+WR.
1200D+PU2+WR/ 0.6mm PVC 1800D+ 0.65mm PVC.
Other commonly used fabric specifications:
1. PP cloth: 1000D PP plain cloth +PU2+WR 1200D PP twill +PU2+WR 350D PP twill +PU2+WR
PP cloth characteristics of light quality, fastness and solid color, good strength and heat resistance, with anti-fouling and antibacterial properties, and can be naturally decomposed.
2. PE film cloth: also known as PE plastic cloth, PE flat fabric on both sides of the film PE formation.
3. Warp and weft yarn blended fabric: 420D * 300D N/T double color cross jacquard + PU2 (with double color effect)
Dyeing and finishing process:
Grey cloth → color → distribution cloth → roll cloth → dyeing (milking/refining/dyeing) → setting (resin/pouring water) → sending printing/gluing or gluing after packaging.
1. Color is to be considered after processing paste PVC.
2. Dyeing at room temperature (nylon) and high temperature (tetholon/plain fabric/wrinkled fabric), pay attention to color fastness (sunlight/washing/friction/uv resistance) and non-azo dyes (European Community requires that all fabrics must not contain azo dyes).
3. Send the dyed color cloth into the setting machine, and fix the yarn structure at 140~190℃, control the width and feel (add resin), and do water splashing or fire prevention processing.
4. After the completion of the color cloth processing has the following:
1) printing: ink (drum) paste printing (rotary) paper printing (heat transfer) automatic screen.
2) hot pressing: the pattern is formed by contacting the cloth surface with the high temperature engraved roller.
3) grinding/fluffing/brushing: touch the cloth surface with sandpaper/needle/brush to form a feeling of fleece.
4) adhesive: apply an average layer of glue (PU/ULY/ color adhesive/waterproof and moisture permeable) on the cloth surface to achieve the effect of waterproofing/fixing and reinforcing. Pay attention to the requirements of waterproof and moisture permeable.
5. Adhesive: mainly divided into PVC adhesive /CPU adhesive (EMB adhesive) /TPE adhesive /FLEX adhesive, etc.
(1) PVC adhesive: the PVC film and the cloth to achieve waterproof and solid yarn and the effect of strengthening, to pay attention to feel/texture/thickness/cold resistance and low toxicity.
(2) CPU glue: apply the CPU glue evenly on the cloth surface in the way of pouring film to achieve the effect of waterproof/reinforcing/fixing.Low toxicity, natural decomposition and combustion without toxic gas and other environmental characteristics, to pay attention to the hand/texture/color/cold and other requirements.
(3) TPE/FLEX adhesive: currently the most environmentally friendly adhesive, used to replace PVC/EMB adhesive, TPE adhesive is relatively soft.
(4) fitting: refers to fitting the cloth with PU foam /EVA/ sponge to achieve the function of reinforcing or other functions (cushion/insulation/pressure resistance).
A. Natural leather: (composition of the elements: thickness/texture/haze/color or penetration).
1. Cowhide: leather (top layer leather) is used for leather shoes/leather clothes/high grade leather, and two nut leather (two layers leather) is used for sports shoes and other general leather.
2. Sheepskin: lambskin is used for leather clothing/shoes/gloves, etc.
3. Pigskin: ordinary leather items/gloves.
4. Crocodile and ostrich skins are used in superior leather.For all natural leather, a minimum of 30% loss is required when planning and opening.
B. artificial leather:
1. PVC rubber sheet:
1) thickness (0.8mm ~ 2.0mm mainly from the foaming layer).
2) width (36" 48" 54").
3) base cloth (T/C 10P 6P knitted fabric from wool cloth do not weave pay attention to the white or dyed bottom).
5) surface treatment (fog printing flocking and rolling bead mirror).
6) feel (soft hardness, high elasticity, NAPA).
7) purpose (bags, suitcases and bags instead of shoes, shoes, furniture and vehicles).
8) special requirements (cold resistance, sulfur resistance, yellow resistance, tortuous resistance, friction resistance, slip resistance and low toxicity).
2. PU leather:
1) thickness (0.6mm ~ 1.2mm mainly from the thickness of cloth bottom).
2) width (36" 48" 54").
3) base cloth (similar to PVC).
4) surface treatment (similar to PVC skin).
5) embossing (from the paper to form a fine line).
6) purpose (furniture gloves for bag shoes).
7) special requirements and hand feel.
3. PVC adhesive tape: the constituent elements are
1) thickness (0.1mm ~ 1.0mm).
2) grain (drum formation).
3) feel (general feel, hard, semi-hard).
4) special requirements (cold resistance and low toxicity).
4. Imitation fabric PVC skin:
1) grain (imitation 210D imitation 420D imitation 600D imitation 1680D imitation sardine cloth)
2) width (56"~58").
3) the bottom of the cloth (70 d, 210 d, 200 d / 400 d, 600 d / 300 d, pay attention to whether the dyeing).
4) total thickness (0.3~ 0.5mm).
5) handle and special requirements.
5. PVC mesh cloth:
1) it is made of nylon or tedoron by PVC double layer laminate (so it can do double color effect).
2) thickness (0.25~ 0.65mm).
3) base cloth (210D,420D,250D,840D,600D).
4) width (54").