First of all, you need to understand the characteristics of your equipment and backpack:
In fact, it is not difficult to install a backpack that is both easy to use and beautiful. How to store all the equipment you carry in the best way in a certain space is the greatest fun in the process of packaging.
Center of gravity: The heavy objects are placed on the top, so that the center of gravity of the backpack is higher. The waist of the backpack can be straightened. If you want to climb the mountain of intermediate difficulty, the weight of the backpack must be lowered to allow the body to bend. In the woods. For general walking, the back pack can be filled with a higher weight, in the position close to the back. The heavier weight equipment is placed on the upper end of the backpack and the backrest, such as stoves, cookware, heavy food, rain gear, water bottles, etc. If the center of gravity is too low or away from the back, the body will bend and walk, so it is very tired to walk. The tent can be tied to the top of the backpack, and the fuel oil and water must be separated to avoid contamination of food and clothing.
The second heavy items are placed in the center of the backpack and on the lower side belt, such as spare clothing (which must be sealed with a plastic bag and the tape is so easily identifiable with different colors), personal appliances, headlights, maps, compasses, and cameras. Light items are placed underneath, such as sleeping bags (which must be sealed with a waterproof bag), air cushion. Tripods, water bottles, etc. can be placed in the side pockets.
Men and women are different: men’s and women’s backpacks are also different when they are packed, because the upper body of the boy’s torso is longer and the upper body of the girl’s upper body is shorter but the legs are longer. The weight of the boy’s weight is higher when filling, because the position of the boy’s center of gravity is close to the chest. The girl's center of gravity is lower, the position is close to the abdomen, and the heavy items are as close as possible to the back, so that the weight is higher than the waist.
Practical operation: There are a lot of small details worthy of everyone's attention. Before loading the bag, you must relax the outer strap and the shrink strap on the backpack to fully expand the space inside the backpack. After filling the items, be sure to tighten the shrink straps to reinforce the contents of the bag; if the backpack fabric is thinner or has more external accessories, use a backpack cover to protect the equipment and the package, and lose a few cheaper than the expensive backpack. The backpack cover is still acceptable.
Weighing: The average person likes to weigh the weight of each type of equipment when they first start to contact with mountaineering, and arranges the position of the package according to their volume, gradually cultivating a feeling. The key to packaging is the understanding of the equipment (volume, shape, weight), reasonable layout and minimum individual volume. Achieving the smallest individual volume can be selected when purchasing equipment, or when folding equipment. For example, someone can use a cylinder with a diameter of 12 cm and a height of 13 cm, but a gas cylinder and a burner are installed inside, as well as a scouring pad and a lighter. This is achieved by considering the purchase of equipment.
1. A good or bad package depends on whether you can stand on the ground and stand up on your own. You can achieve this by half.
2. try to use the space inside the package. Use some soft things to fill small irregular spaces inside, such as clothing socks.
3. Minimize the carrying of hard and heavy objects. If there is a glass bottle, it should be replaced with a plastic bottle, and the outside of the glass bottle should be removed to reduce the weight.
4. Try to carry items that can be used for one thing. Every time I come back, I think about something that is useless this time. Then I can take it next time (except for the essential biological products such as knives, ropes, whistle, raincoat, emergency backup dry food and a little drinking water).
5. try not to plug. The tent can be disassembled, the pole is inserted into the bag, and the inner and outer accounts are folded and placed in the bag. If the moisture pad is not an air cushion, it can be tied to the side of the bag, and should not be placed on the top or bottom of the bag. Walking in the jungle can be very laborious.