1. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, especially nylon.
2. Avoid contact with acid, alkali and other corrosive liquids, especially polyester bags.
3. Pay attention to the moisture-proof of the computer bag. It is suggested to keep the moisture-proof agent attached to the computer bag in the bag.
4. If the computer bag does not have waterproof ability, avoid being wet by rain or water. Once wet, it should be timely handled, but it should try to avoid drying.Avoid sharp objects stabbing or scratching your computer bag.
5. Avoid overloading or overstretching your computer bag.